We currently represent five of the leading Corrugated Case Materials manufacturers in Europe:
Papierfabrik Adolf Jass GmbH & Co KG (Germany)
The largest independent family owned Corrugated Case Material producer in Europe, producing over 850,000 tonnes per annum from two sites, Fulda and Schwarza.
Testliner 2, Testliner 3 and waste based fluting in substance ranges from 75 – 300gsm.
Papierfabrik Rieger GmbH & Co KG (Germany)
Part of the W. Hamburger Group. Europe’s leading producer of high quality presentation recycled liners, manufacturing over 120,000 tonnes per annum of White Top Testliner, both coated and uncoated. Also a major producer of White Lined and Unlined Chip, both coated and uncoated.
- RiegerLiner Double Coat, Single Coat, Light Coat and Economy Coat in 140 – 200gsm.
- RiegerLiner 1, 2 & 3 in 125 – 200gsm
- RiegerCoat GD in 400 – 700gsm
- Rieger Triplex/Duplex in 400 – 750gsm
- Rieger Board grau in 400 – 900gsm
Papierfabrik Hamburger Spremberg GmbH & Co KL (Germany)
Part of the W. Hamburger Group. A brand new mill complex completed in May 2005 to produce 265,000 tonnes per annum of high quality, high commodity White grades, including White Top Testliner and White Mottled Testliner.
- SpreeWhite B & C – White Top Testliner 2 & 3 in 100 –
- SpreeWhite Mottled – White Mottled Testliner in 100 –
Klabin is Brazil’s largest producer of Kraftliner, producing over 1.3million tonnes of packaging grades (including Liquid Packaging Board and Cartonboard), of which 750,000 tonnes is Kraftliner. Approximately 50% of Kraftliner is exported making them one of the largest exporters of Kraftliner in the world.
- Kraftliner 100gsm to 440gsm
Savon Sellu Oy
The mill is based in Savon Sellu, Finland, producing over 275,000 tonnes of semi-chemical fluting per annum.
- Semi-chemical fluting 110gsm to 200gsm